August 29, 2012 by The Sweet Prima Donna (Brooke B.)
This week my friend Carissa (at350degrees blog) and I teamed to bring to you two different delish versions of a classic favorite- cheesecake! I decided to make Skinny Oreo Cookie Dough Cheesecake Cups, while my friend Carissa choose to whip up a Classic NY style Cheesecake (recipe will be up Thursday- tomorrow).
The recipe for my Skinny Oreo Cookie Dough Cheesecake (170 calories!) can be found on the at350degrees blog, which is Carissa’s Blog, but I’ve also decided to post the recipe here as well! Be sure to head on over to Carissa’s blog to show some love!
Link to my recipe on Carissa’s Blog: http://at350degrees.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/skinny-oreo-cookie-dough-cheesecakes-guest-post/
(Skinny Oreo Cookie Dough Cheesecake. Photo by Me- Brooke B.)
Skinny Oreo Cookie Dough Cheesecake!
Calories- 170 per cheesecake cup
Protein- 4.6 g – pretty good for a treat, don’t you think? (:
Recipe adapted from Gina’s Skinnytaste
- original link: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/05/red-white-and-blueberry-cheesecake.html
8 oz (1/3) reduced fat cream cheese (I used philadelphia reduced fat)
2 tbsp granulated sugar
2 tbsp stevia (3 pckts) (I used stevia in the raw)
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 large egg whites
1 tbsp all purpose white flour
12 reduced fat oreos
Cookie Dough Recipe
12 (1/2 tbsp) servings
1/4 cup + 1/2 tbsp all purpose flour
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/32 tsp salt
2 tbsp packed brown sugar
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp stevia
1 tbsp butter, softened
1/8 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp baking soda mixed w/ 1/4 tbsp white vinegar
2 tbsp mini semi sweet chips
1. Heat oven to 350.
2. Line cupcake tin with liners. Place an oreo in the bottom of each liner.
3. Beat cream cheese, sugar, stevia, and vanilla until smooth in the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat in yogurt, egg whites, and flour gradually. Be sure NOT to overbeat.
4. Pour an even amount of batter into each cupcake liner until halfway full.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until center is set (Mine took exactly 20 minutes). Cool to room temperature
6. While the cheesecakes are cooling make cookie dough. To begin combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
7. Combine sugar, stevia, and butter in a large bowl of an electric mixer, and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
8. Add in vanilla and baking soda/vinegar mix and beat for another minute.
9. Add in flour & chocolate chips, mix just until combined. If the dough is dry add in fat free milk, rice milk, or soymilk by the tsp. (I used 1 tbsp all together)
10. Once the cheesecakes are cooled spoon the cookie dough on top of each cheesecake, about 1/2 tbsp a piece. Place in fridge to let the cookie dough set, and the cheesecake to cool further.
11. Open the fridge and gobble them all up!
(Photo by Me – Brooke B. Oreo Cookie Dough Cheesecake.)